We, at Sound City Spa and Fireplace Repair, are extremely wary about you privacy. We have certain fundamental principles we strictly adhere too.
• We do not ask for unnecessary personal information (like annual income or gender details) that we don’t need.
• We do not divulge your personal information unless it is to comply with the law, or to develop our products or for protecting our rights.
• Only the personal information that is required for the ongoing operation of our services.
• Our aim is to make it easy for you to control what is visible to the public, what is private, permanently deleted or seen by search engines in our blogs.
Sound City Spa and Fireplace Repair respects your privacy with regard to any information that is collected from you while we operate our website. This policy aims at responsibly using or protecting your data when you use the website.
Sound City Spa and Fireplace Repair can change this policy, time to time, by updating this page. You should check it regularly to make note of the changes and to ensure that you are happy with the services and policies of Sound City Spa and Fireplace Repair. This policy is effective from _________.
Information that we need
The kind of information that we collect is based purely on our needs for product development or operation of our services for fireplace cleaning, hot tub repair, spa repair and fireplace repairs. We might need –
- Name and job title
- Contact details like phone number and/or email
- Demographic information like Zip code, interests and preferences
- Information relevant for customer surveys and/or offers.
Using your information
The information that we collect is used to provide our customer better service. We have mentioned our reasons for needing information in more detail below.
• For maintaining our internal record
• For improvisation of our services
• For providing you information via e-mail about any new products, special offers and promotions that may interest you
• We might use your personal information and contact details to contact you from time to time for any market research conducted with regards to our products and services
• For customizing our website as per your interests
• We may provide your information to third party partners for marketing or promotional purposes
• We DO NOT SELL your information!
To ensure that your information remains safe and secure with us, we have out in place many physical, electronic and managerial procedures that will ensure to protect and safeguard your information that we collect online.
Cookies that are stored on your computer are essentially used to analyze web traffic or let us know when you visit a particular site. These cookies then remember your likes and preferences, based on your web surfing and can tailor web related information to your interests, likes and dislikes.
At Sound City Spa and Fireplace Repair, these cookies are used to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze the web traffic and enables us to improve our website and tailor our services as per customer needs. Once your data is used for statistical or analytical purpose, it is removed from the system.
A cookie in no way gives us any access to the data on your computer, other than the data you wish to share with us. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. While web browsers automatically accept cookies, you can change your settings to decline cookies as per your preferences.
Links to other websites
In such cases, please exercise caution and make a note to check the privacy statement of the website before divulging any information to the website in question.