Your home spa is your pride. However, like all other luxuries, even your home spa requires good care and regular maintenance, without which your pride will start giving you regular trouble. Therefore, it is always a better idea to keep some simple basic spa repairs tricks up your sleeve.
- Circulation: you should run you spa’s circulation at least once a day to ensure proper functioning. Circulation will remove any trapped particles, thus ensuring proper filtration as well.
- Filtration: Dirty water, clogged filters and debris are the most common issues. You need to check your spas filter once every 4 to 6 weeks to clean out any stuck debris and bath oils that can clog.
- Cleaning: Always ensure that your spa-tub is clean. The waterline, the bathtub ring and the skimmers are all susceptible to accumulating dirt and can be a breeding ground for bacteria.
- Draining and refilling: The water in your spa need to be drained and refilled regularly. This is because, water can dissolve minerals, soluble material and chemicals leading to spa damage overtime.
- Chemistry: Your home spa is the safest when the chemical balance of the water is maintained within recommended ranges. You should always seek the help of an expert to check the chemistry of your spa and regularly maintain it.
- Testing: The water’s chemistry needs to be regularly tested for sanitization, oxidation and water balance. This can save your spa from bacteria, help keeping the surfaces clear of stains and ensure proper functioning of your spa equipment.
Just as a regular checkup at the doctor’s is essential to keep you healthy, maintaining the health of your spa needs regular care and regular servicing. At Sound City Spa and Fireplace Repair, you can get the best spa repair services like spa cover repair or spa repair parts, at the most affordable rates. Keeping your spa in tip-top condition is only a click of a button away!